From Novelty to Exceptionality: 10 Useful Tips for Writing a Blog Post
10 Aug 2017
Making an expressive and an impeccable blog is a difficult task of these times. You have to transact with the millions of readers. But to craft a content that can attract the reader every time is not a cup of tea. Sometimes you have no time to ponder upon every point or sometimes you may be out of ideas. Right? Well! Nothing to worry about.
After reading this post you will feel no burden to blog every day. Just follow the below mention useful tips for writing a blog post and ENJOY!
The first and foremost step to write a blog post is to know to whom you are communicating. What kind of people will read your post? Having a complete understanding of your focused spectators, you will be able to write a meaningful content that will automatically attract the readers.
It is necessary to keep in mind the values and interests of the reader while writing a blog post.
2.Eye captivating title:
A title or a heading gives the main imprint about the content. Enthralling and fancy titles pursues the attention of the reader. In a study it is shown that almost 80% of the people will read headline story or heading while only the remaining 20% will read it fully. This is the secret of a good and fascinating title. It obliges the reader to start reading the story and creates keenness for the person who reads.
3.A handsome Introduction:
It is said: “First Impression is the Last Impression”. This phrase highlights my point of a fetching introduction. It is a very useful tip for writing a blog post. The readers will read the stuff that will make them happy and relaxed. So it is our major concern to clutch their attention. If you fails to seek their responsiveness in the introductory paragraph or lines they will discontinue reading your posts.
The best tip for writing a blog post is that you should always be reserved to the limited idea or topic. The content should not include extra details and irrelevant things. You must try to address the reader and his problem and give solutions. The content should be up to mark. This will highly be valued by the respondents and will be show of appreciation.
The information in every paragraph should be limited. The writer should quote the basic crux and crisp information to pursue the consideration of the reader. This is also a useful tip for writing the blog post.
6.Evolving Trends and Out of the Ordinary Topics:
Keep on writing about out dated and dull topics will not enhance the beauty of your blog but will leave you in a mess. So, for writing a blog post your thoughts and ideas should be up-to-date and exceptional. It is not a doddle to be on the bleeding edge of latest trends and exciting topics, but you have to lock in to gain the devotion of the readers.
The other useful tip for writing the blog post is the writer should have the content of its own. From my point of view, if you try to put on some unique, exclusive and individual content on your blog, this will surely be noteworthy. For this, you have to be dedicated towards your work and the hard work will pays you off.
8.A Forceful Conclusion:
The conclusion is not much of importance as headings and introduction of the post. Many readers leave the conclusion unread. But to leave an impression on the reader you don’t need to write a clumsy conclusion by summarizing all the main point already written in the content. But you can conclude your blog post with the open ended question, or by writing your own personal experience with that related idea or you can convince the reader to think upon your idea.
9.Promote the Content:
I believe that endorsing your name and the brand is as important as endorsing the content. If you have a good name in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), then the audience will automatically read the content posted under your name. For sponsoring your name you have to be active on social media like Twitter and Facebook, participate yourself in every communication regarding your field and also be communicative to respective readers and also the other leaders in your work field.
To be in contact with your readers is a matter of joy. They will ask you, guide you, advice you, praise you and much more. To maintain a human touch is very important and a useful tip for a blogger. You can also add a pinch of wittiness by keeping the level of professionalism. And if working in team, introduce your team to your readers in a decent way. This will buck up your morals and will also increase the audience of your blog.
The above mentioned tips are not hard and fast rules to follow. But this post will give you an idea of writing a blog post. The elementary things that matters while writing a blog post is the consistency and motivation in the blog writing, snobbism in the content and loyalty towards the readers that will bring the audience back for more innovative and exceptional ideas.
Featured Image Source